50 transaction paging limit

Thank you very much Ian, it worked and can be solved with a routine that checks ReturnCount and RecordsetCount and sets Offset.
I hope that at some point QuickFile will improve the api response with a nice stream system such as psr 7 in php or node js.
All the best
Andrea

I agree with @Glenn, when looking at other formats of viewing transactions i.e. Gmail there is a limit of 50 emails to view at anyone time.

As the poster said, we could have it on a per manual baasis. So it is never the default. Only occurs when selected for one-time.

What about allowing a 250 limit by selection only? I mean, if my paging selection is 250, then is will default back to 50 next time, rather than making this the standard.

We are now trialing a 100 and 150 page limit within the bank statement view. This option will be available to all power users and is non-persisting, so you can set the size when, paging and filtering, but it will default back to 50 when you navigate away from the bank statement page and then return.

You can export upto 150 items, although bulk deletion and tagging is still limited to 50 items at a time. We’re also looking into the feasibility of lifting this limit.

3 Likes

Hi Glenn, First of all, I wish you and your team all the best for the new year. And I also would like say thank you for sharing the good news about the new increased page limit, it is very appreciated :smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome… Happy New Year

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.