In the left-hand menu you will find all the main knowledge base categories. For convenience we have assembled some of the most popular topics for newcomers. We also have a full list of features here.
Getting started in QuickFile
Everything you need to get things going in QuickFile:
- Create your first invoice
- Recording your purchases and expenses
- Importing your bank statement
- Tagging your bank transactions
- Schedule a backup of your account
- See more getting started articles.
Don’t worry if you’re an accounting novice. Understanding profit and loss reports, balance sheets and nominal ledgers takes time. The following guides should get you to grips with the basics.
- Limited company bookkeeping - the basics
- Sole trader bookkeeping - the basics
- Accounting for income from card payment services
- Entering salaries, dividends and drawings
- Self-employed expenses
- Accounting for daily takings
We try to make QuickFile as flexible as possible whilst maintaining its cores simplicity. If you’re feeling adventurous here are a few places to help you customise your account.
- Customising your client area
- Customising your invoices and estimates
- 10 basic CSS tricks for styling your invoices
- Advanced CSS/HTML cusomisation tools
Getting data into QuickFile can be daunting at first. Be sure to complete our short setup questionnaire to set you off in the right directions. Here are a few other topics to help you import your data.
- Importing data from another accounting application
- Importing sales and purchase invoices
- Importing clients and suppliers
- The multi-invoice entry form
Accountants, bookkeepers and multi-users
QuickFile Affinity is our dedicated multi-user platform. With Affinity you can manage 100s of accounts in one single dashboard, here are a few guides to get you started on Affinity.
- What is Affinity?
- White labelling QuickFile
- Advertising on QuickFile
- See more Affinity articles here
Getting help with QuickFile
QuickFile operate a system of centralised support. We always recommend searching this forum where you will find 1,000s of topics on a vast range of subjects. If you’re completely stuck you can always post a new question on the front page of our community area.