Account Access without paying £45.00

I need to download all my accounting data and close my quick file account as I have swapped to another provider that do not charge, However, it won’t let me access my account as it is requesting a payment of £45.00 + VAT. Please can someone explain how I can do this without paying.

Many thanks.

Hi @ndb84

Are you able to confirm your account number please and I’ll see if I can sort this for you.

Not sure of the account number. As I said it is just stuck on the payment request screen.

Hi @ndb84

I think I’ve found your account, and have extended your account access by a week for you.

We’ll be sad to see you go, but if you do need help downloading your data or clearing your account, please let us know.

Edit
Looking at your account, you’re only just over the 1,000 limit. It may very well drop below the 1,000 mark in a few days time (depending on account activity).

Many thanks. Do I just log in a s normal now?

Yes - if you log in, you shouldn’t see the payment screen, you’ll just have normal access as before.

Please can you provide with details of how I can download all my quick file data locally and then import it in to a new application.

Many thanks.

Hi @ndb84

You can download your data by running a back up from your account. This guide will help:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/create-a-data-backup-schedule/8867

All the data is available in .csv format which is suitable for software such as Excel. As for importing into other software, I’m afraid you’ll have to ask the support team for help to import it into their software.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.