Affinity adverts

Hi

I am an accountant and I have set up an affinity account so that I can bring my new clients onto using this quick file platform as its so much easier than the others.

If i set them up and create their companies on here and they log in to their company to look at reports and do their books will they still see the adverts at the top and side offering the accounting services of our competitors still…

I have my own quickfile account and see the need help with sccounts and do your accounts form £145 adverts .

This is obviously not ideal if as an accountant via affinity I introduce them to less expensive or competitive activities and will have to stay on Kashflow.

Kindest

Hi @benpals

Any profile connected to an Affinity account will not see the adverts.

If you connected your own profile to Affinity, then they should also disappear. If you’re seeing different, please let me know and I’ll happily investigate this for you.

There’s more information on this, and other aspects of Affinity here.

I hope this helps, but please don’t hesitate to ask any further questions :slight_smile:

brilliant ! thanks is so much easier than any other platform

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.