Bank feed yodlee - Lloyds Personal Banking

Hi

I’ve just signed up and paid the £18 subscription to enable me to activate the online bank feed.

I checked all compatible banks first and it did list LLoyds - when I went on to actually select personal it didn’t have the option, neither would it let me type the URL for personal Lloyds account in the box. It only then lists Lloyds business, credit card and off shore accounts.

Is there a way to get around this so I can link my personal account that I use for my self employed business or how do I go about claiming for a refund as it’ll be of no use to me if I can’t get it arrived and paid this money out.

Please help. Thanks

Hi @ej2012

I’ve had a look at this for you.

If I select the ‘Credit Cards’ option, and click the link for the bank website, it does take me to the personal login page.

I don’t have access to a Lloyds account to test this with, but you may be able to use it with this option. You’re welcome to give it a go. In the meantime, I will try and verify this myself.

[Edit]
Yes, this option does seem to work for Lloyds personal accounts. There’s another thread on this here.

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.