Banking feeds

The banking feeds from Santander does not seem to be working, I know I have the import key correct, have changed it and also pasted it correctly into the add in… the process works, i.e. it logs into Santander, gets to the export screen with the correct dates but then errors with "Export failed, incorrect account number or authentication key"
Thanks
John

Hi @jvanhoof

You mention it logs in etc., are you referring to the chrome plugin?

If that’s the case, the account number or authentication key refers to your QuickFile details. You can obtain these from within your account itself. There’s a guide here on how to do this.

Hope that helps!

Yes, I have those and they work normally, this is not a first time setup… yes I mean the Chrome Plugin…

This is the message I get

Export Failed!
Incorrect account number or authentication key. Please ensure you have enabled file imports on your Quick File account and the credentials supplied are correct

We’ve just tested it on our end and it’s working all OK with Santander.

The error does unfortunately suggest one of the details are incorrect. Please can you try re-entering them into the plugin box? Is it possible that you have something on your computer that’s potentially blocking it, e.g. another plugin or a network block?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.