Barclays additional account

I’ve just added a 3rd Barclays account and now I get asked to buy a Yodlee subscription, which is fine (although I am already paying for a power user subscription and have 2 Barclays accounts already on the old feed).

What’s happening with the old feed? Is that going to be turned off, do I need to transfer all the accounts to Yodlee feeds? If the old feeds are staying then I assume they will be maintained? Does this mean I can get my additional account added to the existing feed?

I’ve been somewhat busy recently and haven’t been on the forums, bit more detail in the emails, or actually some more emails with any info in would be good. I’d seen the one that said Yodlee was here, didn’t see any mention of the old feeds being disabled though, and the KB article doesn’t mention it either so the first I knew of this additional cost was when I clicked ‘add feed’.

Hi @Lurch

We fully intend to maintain our native Barclays feed until the new direct Open Banking Feeds go live next year. Once we are able to establish direct feeds with the major UK banks we will discontinue support for our native Barclays feed and Chrome extension.

Regarding the prompt to acquire a Yodlee subscription, we will look into this and report back to you. As you had a feed prior to Yodlee and you have an active Power User sub this shouldn’t be required. If you can recheck this in say 20 mins it should be fine.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.