Barclays Bank Feed Wont Update

Until recently my Barclays Bank Feed was set up and updated every day automatically. I know something has changed recently - open feed?? and now its stopped the live feed. When I try to open a new feed, it logs me into the Barclays website, but then stops as it says it needs to 2 tier security.

Now I have to manually upload a statement each day which is driving me nuts. Can anyone shed any light on how I can bypass this security or set up a different way of doing it ?

Many Thanks

Hi @FibreSafe

Did you used to use the QuickFile Barclays feed? If so, this was depreciated on 18th January and replaced with the Open Banking feed. More than happy to help you get this set up if you need help?

There’s a guide on this here: Transition to Open Banking (Barclays)

Hi Mathew

Yes i was on Quickfile Barclays Feed and when it was dropped, i tried to switch to the Open Banking following your instructions but i kept getting an error on the Barclays page when setting it up. It stopped me from doing it by saying that it needs 2 tier security.

Can you please advise how to get around this as all our business banking goes through it and has to be added manually with bank statements each day.

Thanks

All this means, is when you’re linking up the feed, you need to use Pinsentry. This is a security requirement of Barclays.

Unlike the older feed (and Yodlee), this is a direct link with Barclays, so Pinsentry won’t affect the automatic updates.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.