Barclays statements not downloaded since 24th Feb

Continuing the discussion from Bank statements not downloaded:

Good morning I have not received any bank transactions since 24th Feb although it is showing on the log. Can I do a manual transaction to bring them down, or can you do this for me? Many thanks

Hi @eftlizzie

I’m looking at the bank feed log for your account. I can see that 5 transactions were downloaded on 25th, and none on the 27th.

Have the 5 from the 25th not appeared in your account? Do you have transactions that are supposed to download on the 27th?

Hi

The 5 transactions are not appearing in the account. Probably not anything on 27th.

I can see 5 transactions dated 24th that would have been imported early hours on the 25th.

If there are other transactions missing, I think for the moment you may just need to manually create these and I’ll ask someone to look into the issue.

Won’t that mean there will be duplicates if they come through after I’ve created them manually? Thank you for looking into the issue.

If you import your transactions (for example, from a CSV file from your bank statement), they are checked for duplications and will be flagged up. However, entering them manually won’t be checked. Maybe your best bet would be to try and reconcile your accounts to see where there are any errors to correct them easier.

There’s an article here that shows you how to do this:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/reconciling-your-bank/8844

I hope that helps!

Do you know why this has happened and is it likely to happen again or will it be back to normal tomorrow? It would be the last day of the month wouldn’t it! I would rather print out a copy of the bank statement and enter them manually, the 5 that hasn’t been uploaded. But what of the future? Thanks

Good morning. Did you ask someone to look into the issue? There are more transactions that have not shown up since 24th Feb. 2 on 26th, 7 on 29th and 5 for 1st March, although I don’t expect the 1st March to show until tomorrow. It doesn’t look as though the bank feed is being run every day according to the log.
Its just not working, is there anything more I can do other than importing it manually as I don’t want to do this everyday. Thanks for your help and hope you have an answer for me soon. I need to put in a VAT return as well so need the accounts to be correct.

Hi @eftlizzie

I did ask a colleague to look into this yesterday, but I haven’t heard back yet. I will ask them about this again shortly.

Are you on the cash VAT scheme? If not, then your VAT return would be correct. If you are on the cash accounting scheme, then you would need the transactions to be present.

Edit
Just wanted to let you know that we have found an issue. We’re work on fixing that and will re-run the feed to bring it up to date. I’ll keep you updated :slight_smile:

thank you. I have now uploaded the bank statement following the instructions you sent me and it brought up the duplicates for the month so I was able to skip them and tag the rest of the transactions so we are all up to date now. Thanks for looking into this and hope it’s resolved soon. I can now do my VAT.

Sorry about this, again we run into these problems when the bank change their layout. We’ve fixed the underlying problem and are re-running the feed from start to finish. For anyone else with missing entries on their Barclays feed, the gaps should be plugged within the next few hours.

Thank you very helpful as always.

Hi Glenn, just to add (maybe this is a gap issue).

Transactions for 29th Feb/1st March have appeared, but 26th Feb are missing.

Many thanks

@Sameera Within about 1-2 hours those items should be there.

1 Like

Dear Glenn,

We still unable to download the bank your plugin and we are using HSBC.
Could you please tell us an updated when this is going to be done.
Thank you.

@mindtheflat This thread relates to the Barclays automated feed only.

If you have a query regarding the Chrome plugin for HSBC, it’s best to post to separate thread with specific details on the problems you are encountering.

Hi Glenn,
I have the same problem. Just checked again and still NOTHING has come in from the Barclays bank feed.
Can you confirm that the glitch is fixed now?

@carolinehagen everything seems to be coming through fine since the update.

If you check your bank management screen, 2 of your 3 feeds were switched off. It looks like there were a number of occasions where we tried to connect to your account but Barclays did not respond.

I updated the feed successfully on one account, one showed invalid credentials and another connected but revealed no new entries.

All working again now. fantastic. thank you so much

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem again; nothing coming in on the Barclays back feed since 4th March. Any ideas?