Booking forms

Hey
We been using dashboard for a bit now
However we would love to see some form of flexible booking system this would help doing our accounts as we have to produce to booking forms and quotes.

Is this something that quickfile can help with we really hope so. Finger crossed. :grinning:

Hi @Event_Medical

There isn’t an option to add a form like the one you’ve linked to I’m afraid - this would be more for a booking management system rather than an accounting platform.

However, we do have an API which can be used to link systems together. I’m not sure how suitable it would be in your situation, but you may want to take a look at Zapier which can help link other packages with QuickFile.

Or alternatively, if you have an inhouse system or looking for something a bit more bespoke, you can contact an agency who are familiar with the way QuickFile works from within your account; just go to Account Settings >> 3rd Party Integration >> API >> Looking for help building a bespoke integration with QuickFile?

The other option which may help, although wouldn’t strictly solve this issue, is pre-acceptance notices or supplementary pages.

I hope that helps. I’m sorry it doesn’t quite answer your question in this case, but it’s an open forum so someone else may make a more suitable suggestion from their own experience.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.