Bulk invoice list from existing software for VAT Return only

Hello,
I can obtain a list of invoices and cash sales from my existing accounting system. All I want to do is import these (3 monthly) figures and allow Quickfile to send to HMRC.

Quickfile seems way too complicated for this. Can you pleas help?

Thanks.

Hi @Brenda

With MTD you need to have a digital link between your original data and the data you submit to HMRC.

If you are able to export your VAT figures from your existing software, you can import them into QuickFile and send them to HMRC through our Bridging module.

There’s more information on this here: VAT Bridging

Thank you.
On Wednesday (2 days ago) I set everything up - as per the VAT Bridging instructions; and the information entered is correct. However, when I try to do a VAT return, I receive this message:
“You are not yet authorised to view this report for the VRN xxxxxxxxx (VAT number removed). Please ensure your VAT number is correct and you have connected the corresponding HMRC Tax Account. If you have recently enrolled on the MTD scheme please allow 24 hours for HMRC systems to update.”

Hi Brenda,

Did you complete the enrollment to MTD on your HMRC Business Tax account? After this you should receive an email from HMRC to confirm that you’re now enrolled.

If you complete those steps that message should then disappear.

Please let us know how you get on.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.