Bulk Upload to Cash Register Sales

Is there a way to do a bulk upload to Cash Register Sales from a CSV file. The file would show the gross card sales, gross cash sales and the total VAT figure for each day.

Thanks

Hi @RAD1975

The cash register tool is basically a way of quickly uploading bulk sales. If you already have everything in a .csv file, you could just upload those as sales invoices.

For more information about the Cash Register tool, please check out the following link: Cash Register Tool

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

My issue is to do with the VAT attributed to the cash register sales. The report from my client only shows the total VAT for the cash register for the day but the VAT isn’t split into card and cash sales and so I was wanting to upload a CSV that attributes the VAT as per the total sales which is what the cash register function allows for. It doesn’t sound like there is a solution to my problem other than inputting the data into cash register sales manually. Thanks anway.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.