Can users access Quickfile's automatic backups?

Pretty much, an old .csv file was used to create our client list, and so I was trying to weed out old clients and accidentally deleted 50 clients. I have recovered the accounts but my boss is worried about the invoices so I would like to know if it is possible to access the automatic backups the Quickfile performs to ensure that our accounts are correct, and if it is possible, how I would go about doing this.

Hi @SaltireSafety

The automatic back ups that we keep are there for emergency backups (e.g. if something fails on our end), so unfortunately they’re not available directly to users.

We do however allow you to run a back up of your own. If you have this set up, it would create a list of csv files of your account at that time and either email it to the account admin, or save it to Dropbox for you. There’s more information on this in our Knowledge Base

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately a backup schedule was not implemented prior to this event. One has been created now, but this was after I had restored the deleted clients.

Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.