Capital One - any plans for an Open Banking feed?

hi, i had a post a while back, now the yodlee feed is ceased, do we have a working open bank for for Capital One Credit Card?

thanks
scott

Hi @magnacom

I do believe Capital One supports Open Banking, but I’ve asked our team to investigate further to confirm.

If this is the case, then we will add support for this.

Thanks, do you think you will get an answer soon, as I had opened original ticket a month ago and had hoped to be online with it…

Cheers

It shouldn’t take too long - I’ve just checked and we have had most of the details through, although waiting on a few others. Once these are in place, we should be good to go.

I’ll certainly keep you updated though. Would you be happy to be a tester, should it be required?

yeah sure, dont mind

any further news on this bank feed?
thanks

1 Like

hi, any news on this feed?
thanks

Continuing the discussion from Capital One - any plans for an Open Banking feed?:

Hi @magnacom

I’ve checked in with our team on this. There was a delay in getting everything sorted for this one, but it is now back on track to be completed.

We’ll let you know as soon as this has been done.

hi, not sure if you get my private message, or infact how you send those…
i think ive sent my account id…

thanks
scott

Touch/click Matthew’s photo by the username and you’ll get a popup with a “message” button.

1 Like

thanks, i did it correct then it appears, cheers for the headsup

I’ve been watching this topic. My Capital One card no longer connects and QF said I should go to Open Banking feeds and add it. But it isn’t on the list?

Hi @briansmart

The feed is in closed testing, so it doesn’t automatically appear on the list to be connected.

We can certainly add you to the testing group if you’re interested? Just send a private message with your QuickFile account number to QFSupport and we’ll take it from there.