Cc me in all emails and set default on

Hi,
would it be possible to have the “cc me” tick box and attach pdf where relevant for all emails, including POs, and have the option to set the default for the tick for each type of email in settings?

We archive all outgoing emails by quote or contract and it is the easiest way to create the copy of the email. Getting it from the email log is laborious and means copying an pasting the email into a txt document and saving it.

thanks

Nick

1 Like

Hi @tc5440

Do you have a power user subscription? I don’t have access to a computer at the moment to check, but I’m sure with a bit of JavaScript you should be able to enable this on your account without any changes needed from our end

[Edit]
I’ve just found this topic which outlines what I said above, and how to put it into practice:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/cc-invoices-sent-message-etc-set-as-default/5801/10?u=qfsupport

1 Like

Thanks for this it worked great for setting the default tick for “cc me” and send pdf in invoices. Also being able to use @AttachedFileList@ in the email template is really useful.

Going back to the other part of my question…Is it possible to have the “cc me” box available for POs?

It’s certainly possible. As with all feature requests, we’ll leave this topic open to see if it’s something the community would like, before looking into this further.