Chart of Accounts Collapse all

Hi

When I open a chart of accounts (or the trial balance) some sections are expanded and some collapsed (though I cannot figure why some are expanded and some collapsed).

Is it possible to change a setting somewhere so that when I open the trial balance they are all collapsed? See Image attached.

Thank you.

Regards

Michael

Hello Michael

This isn’t possible I’m afraid, but I’ve moved your thread to a Feature Request for the time being, so other users can add their vote and comments in support of this.

Hi @3Unique

Apologies for any confusion. While there isn’t a setting for this, it is possible through some custom script (you would need a Power User Subscription for this).

To collapse all sections, this post should help - Chart of Account - Settings - #4 by QFBeth

Just to balance things, if anyone would like all sections expanded, this post will help - Chart of accounts - keep open 0001-3999

Thank you Steve.

Do you know if it is a deliberate design setting for Sales, Purchases, Direct Expenses to be expanded and Assets and the Capital sections to be collapsed? Seems odd!

Regards

Michael

Hi Mathew

Gosh that is clever!

Thank you.

Regards

Michael

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.