Client Area Customisation

Hi,

I’m trying to mimic the styling of the client area in QuickFile to the colour scheme and logo etc of our website.

I can get the client area to show Invoices, Statements and allow Pay Online, but I need to add a menu button to view/print attached documents to a client. Can you tell me what URL I need to use in the Custom Menu options?

Can you please also tell me if I can and how to change the Client Area favicon to the custom logo I’ve inserted in our Client Area page?

Many Thanks !

Hi @PWRCR

There isn’t a dedicated page for documents at the moment (although you’re welcome to start a #feature request for this if you wish).

That said, any documents attached to invoices or estimates will appear when the client views these.

There isn’t a way to change the favicon at present, but as above, you can start a feature request if you wish and we can consider it as part of future development.

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for your help yesterday, I will do that!

Just a quick message, do you have a full list of .CSS commands for the Client Area, as I’m trying to change a few stylings on the page, including the menu bar font size, plus changing the ‘Sign Out’ and ‘Settings’ options colour’s (top right of page), just in case any of our clients have sight issues!

Many Thanks!

Hi @PWRCR,

There isn’t a list as this would be too long, but if you look at the ‘start with the basics’ section of the following guide, that should help you to find the labels you need:

Hi Beth,

I do web development myself including CSS coding, hence the reason I asked about what commands and variables have been used in the Client Area pages, so I can alter some of the styling to make it more suited to our clients needs, and in line with the branding styles and colours we’ve used in our website.

Many Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.