Creating client on-line payments

Is there a way of creating a link on our website to enable our clients to create a QF invoice that they can immediately pay on-line?
We have an ad-hoc ticket system paying for a number of events and currently the clients have to ask for an invoice to be created. I could create a link via PayPal but that would only generate a PayPal invoice not ideal when using QF.
I would also like to attach a file to the invoice so they can download the tickets.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @gjwguk

I’d suggest having a look at the API for this sort of functionality. The API would allow you to create a client, invoice and take payment via QuickFile too.

Have you used the API before? If not, do you have any coding experience? If you need help, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

For reference:

It’s been a long time since I did any coding maybe 10 years ago and mainly in SQL. I am not familiar with any of the new stuff but I am willing to learn - all that is required is a starter for 10.

If you’re just using the API, there’s no SQL involved (sorry!). Do you want to send me a private message with a few details of your set up, and I’ll see if we can get you started?

Yes please a private message would be ideal

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.