Custom TB report

I’ve just started using Quickfile and am wondering if I can put together a report that just shows the balances on certain accounts (bank and credit cards)?

Thanks
Tracey

Hi @tracey29

I think something like the Custom Report feature may help, depending on what sort of data you’re looking to pull from QuickFile.

The other option would be to look at the Chart of Accounts report, and do an export. This would produce a .csv file based on your selected options. These files are compatible with software such as Excel or Google Sheets, which allow you do perform your own types of reports based on the figures.

I hope that helps.

Hi
I’m basically trying to report that, as of today’s date, shows certain accounts sort of in the TB format as I want to make sure the total balance I have in certain accounts is more than the total I owe.

Is it possible to just pull up this report without having to export to CSV or similar?

Thanks

The custom reports tool will pull data from any nominal code, or code range that you give it, and display it in 2 formats:

• Graph
  • Table (although this may be a sum of all values)

This would display the data for the given time period within a few clicks - no need to download any files.

That sounds like the kind of thing I’m looking for.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.