Default invoice terms not showing in invoices

I have added my bank details to the default invoice terms box in invoice style page.
When I create a quote and then convert this to invoice those default terms are not on the invoice.
I saw a post saying that if you created a quote first then change this to invoice then the default invoice terms are not added.
This I cannot understand as quote terms can be and in my view are different from invoice terms which is why I don’t have the same information in my quote terms as invoice terms.
So can I this be corrected?
The only option I have at the moment is to copy and paste the default invoice terms into the actually invoice manually which does seem like an inefficient way to work.

There is a button on the estimate/quote screen to “import default” which would pull in your saved details:

It does appear you can only do this once saved, so when you convert it, select “Let me tweak it first” and import them.

This is only because you may put specific notes or payment terms on the estimate, so it doesn’t pull in the default ones automatically.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

The system doesn’t automatically overwrite your estimate terms with your invoice terms (a fuller explanation as to why can be found on the previous discussion). You can however quickly import them using the method @Parker1090 suggests.

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/converting-quotation-to-invoice-default-footer-terms/283/2