Dropbox not pulling in to receipt hub

Hi I have just started using the dropbox for putting clients receipts in but it is not pulling into receipt hub.i set up file called DropboxAppsQuick File Receipts6131473966ECS it has about 30 recipts in but not pulling it in dont know what i have done wrong it says its all set up im trying to set all my clients up like this any help or a you tube video would be helpful to see if i done something wrong in set up

i set up now under apps now i see my mistake it started pulling in the receipts but into the wrong account then so should i delete the 2 folders and reset up

Hi @jhanks1170

Am I right in thinking you’ve managed to resolve this?

To confirm, you should have the set up of:

Dropbox/Apps/Quick File Receipts/614100000

You can have optional names if you’re linking one or more QuickFile accounts to the same Dropbox account. The default folder set up should be created automatically when you connect the QuickFile account to Dropbox. Any files imported will be moved to an ‘Import’ folder

think i have i want to get at least 12 clients on to this but on one account it has picked up 20 receipts and put in wrong account so confused by it now i just tried setting up another account and its working.but how would i share this file to my clients to put in correct dropbox file

You can share folders as you normally would within Dropbox. You may find this page useful:

https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/19

What you can also do with your folders in Dropbox, is name them. So you could have:

614100001_My_Company_Ltd 614100002_Another_Company_Ltd

It can help keep things a bit more organised. There’s a bit on this in our own guide, here

1 Like