Email Not being recieved

Customer not receiving email invoice , but when I send it to myself it arrives straight away .
Both email addresses are correct .
Other emails seem to work , any help would be appreciated

Hi @paul_blane

I’d recommend taking a look at this article. Using your own SMTP server will most likely solve the issue:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/improving-email-reliability/8904

If you need help setting this up, please let me know and I’ll try my best to help :slight_smile:

Hi ,thanks for getting back so quickly, sorry I am not the most technically gifted in this sort of thing ,if you could give me some help it would be appreciated ,
thanks ,Paul

No problem! Who’s your email provider? Do you use someone like outlook.com or gmail.com/googlemail.com, or do you use something more like your own business emails (name@business.com for example)?

What you need really is the SMTP server. Your email provider would normally be able to give these to you. Common ones like outlook.com, gmail.com etc. can all be found on their web site. But if you can answer the above, I’ll try my best to try and find these for you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.