Emails when an estimate is accepted/message received

Hi,

When an estimate is accepted or a message is received should the system send me an email as I currently do not receive one?

My apologies if I’m being stupid and there is a setting I have turned off in my account.

Just to speed things up a bit, in case you need it my account number is 6131482293

Thanks in advanced,
Joel

Hi @ifixedit

Yes, an email should be sent to the main account administrator when an estimate/quote is accepted by the client, and the same when a message has been received. Are you finding this is the case with any particular clients, or overall?

There was a small change for estimate acceptances to be sent to a generic email addresses if that’s more convenient, more details of which can be found here.

If you wish to send me any specific details, you’re welcome to do so in private by clicking my name and then ‘Message’

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response!

I have only had one estimate acceptance however I have set up a test estimate when I first created an account with you.

In all cases I have found that I didn’t get an email.

When I CC myself on an estimate I receive that though so I know my custom SMTP details are working.

Thanks,
Joel

Hi Joel

I’ll send you a private message now to get a few more details (look for a green notification in the top right hand corner).

If your custom SMTP settings do fail at any point, we will revert back to the default and send them via AWS (Amazon), so they should be delivered regardless.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.