Entering world pay payments

I have been entering my cash sales and card sales every month as invioces and thought that was ok. However, upon checking my accounts it is adding the card payments as paid by worldpay and then adding my entered apyments as an invoice so my takings are nearly doulbe what they should be. This has only shown up to me as the VAT seemed fine as we pay flat rate.
Tried setting up world pay as seperate account but its not a bank account as such so not sure how to do it as its different to the instructions given in the help section.

Hi @Drummer

Although it’s not a bank account as such, for the purpose of accounting for it, you would treat it as one.

I’ve just updated the guides relating to this, so they make a bit more sense now, but any problems or queries, please let us know :slight_smile:

Accounting for income from a payment service provider

thank you. I notice that the card payments are in an account named credit card… I cant delete this and swap to worldpay can I?

Unfortunately not. But you could see to a new bank account and move the transactions (max. 50 a time) with the recode tool. Would that help?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.