Estimate Attachments

Hi,
Is there a way to upload our Terms and Conditions as a PDF and when sending an estimate always have them automatically there as an attachment?

I am hoping to add some text in the special instructions box telling people if they accept the estimate they are agreeing to the attached T&Cs.

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at this topic. Hopefullly this will help:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/t-cs-acceptance-on-estimates/525/2?u=parker1090

Thanks for the advice. It would be perfect but the link doesn’t appear to be clickable? Is there a way to make it an hyperlink and maybe even renaming it so its not so long?

If you have no objections, I’m going to send you a support invite, and I’ll see what I can do for you?

If you like, send me a private message and just let me know what invite you are currently trying to edit

[Edit]
For anyone else needing help with this, the file was uploaded and then linked via an <a> HTML tag in the terms and conditions box

1 Like

Not an attachment as such, but you can now have your terms and conditions as a continuation of your estimate. See the link below:

Creating Supplementary Pages for Invoices and Estimates