Franchise Business Management System

Hi all!

We are a franchisor with approx 40 franchisees in the Theatre School industry and would like to look at QuickFile as the base for our new BMS I wondered if anyone had any experience at being able to change field names such as ‘Client Name’ to ‘Student Name’? Also we are keen to contact a potential App developer to use QuickFile to create sign in sheets and have other functionality.

Cheers

Dylan

Hi Dylan,

Yes, using CSS you can change the field names (I’ll see if I can dig out this post)

They’re also currently working on a multiple trading style at the moment. I’m not sure how this will work, but it is limited to just 5 styles.

I’m wondering if Affinity would be a better option, but this would mean each account would have full control over their own account. Perhaps @Glenn could advise on the best option?

In terms of the development - I’ll send you a PM now.

Edit
For the label customisation, see this topic, although this would only apply to invoices
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/customise-any-invoice-or-estimate-label-using-css/3882

There’s quite a bit of freedom now in terms of what you can do on the end user control panel. By “end user control panel” I mean the dedicated area for your clients (or students) where they can view and pay their invoices. Renaming elements in the main admin system however is not that well supported.

If you run into specific limitations on the end user control panel we’d happily look at this and try to work to a solution.

Affinity allows you to manage hundreds of QuickFile accounts from one single dashboard, it’s really designed for accountants/bookkeepers to have centralised access to all their client accounts. If that kind of access is needed then Affinity would be a good option.

That sounds great Glenn! Are we able to get a trial of Affinity please?

Sure, you can register an Affinity account here:

https://affinity.quickfile.co.uk/register.aspx

The account will come pre-loaded with a £10 credit, if you need to extend that for any reason let me know.

1 Like