How to download in Pdf or print a monthly statement with all transactions from all accounts?

I’m not asking about Reports, that’s clear. But the Report does not provide a detailed overview of all transactions that were recorded in the month.

I can see a detailed overview of each account separately, but I need to print out the monthly statements of all accounts and transactions together (something like a bank statement or my screen - but it is an overview only from 1 account)

Is it a way how to do it here? Thank you.!

Screenshot_26|690x241

Hi @Zora17

You can export all your nominal ledger activity, which includes everything you see in your Chart of Accounts report.

This isn’t a PDF however, but a CSV. But this allows you to manipulate it as required. Most spreadsheet software come with an option to save as a PDF if that’s what you need.

There’s more information on this, here: Run a Detailed Nominal Ledger Report

No, I don´t want CSV, it is not useful for my needs.

Unfortunately only a CSV export is available at this time.

Would you be able to share a few more details about your use case with us, and perhaps we can suggest some options for you?

In addition to printing an overview for myself every month, clerks want the same in Pdf from me as proof of my income. They want a detailed statement of all my transactions. Not only monthly reports.

So far I have had accounting in Wave and other platforms, it could be downloaded and printed there. But Wave has stopped working for EU customers, so I’m looking for a suitable platform here in the UK. So far, QuickFile suits me the most, I just miss the opportunity to download monthly reports of all transactions.

Hi @Zora17

This isn’t something that is possible at the moment in PDF format, only in csv. If this is something that you would like to see added to the system, then please feel free to start a feature request.

Feature requests are regularly monitored and if they are feasible and there is enough interest in them, the development team can look at adding them to the system.

I’m sorry we couldn’t be of more help on this occasion, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch.

Download the csv, open it in excel and save as pdf.

Please, where can I find the features request?

Hi @Zora17

I’ve converted this existing thread into a feature request for you.

In future, if you want to do this, simply change the topic tag to “feature” and that will convert the post to a feature request.

Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

Hi @Zora17

In Excel;

• open the program from the program shortcuts
  • click on the Data tab in the ribbon
  • under External Data, click the option for text
  • navigate to the file
  • follow the wizard to configure the import

This should allow you to import into Excel so you can easily reformat the columns and export to PDF.
I have built Excel based systems that import CSVs and export PDF so it is possible to automate, bit following the steps above you should be able to do what you need yourself with just a small effort.

Note - there does seem to be a bug with this export feature - see Detailed Nominal Ledger csv has line breaks within an item

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.