Importing client contact information

I have just imported approximately 200 clients to Quickfile which also had the primary contact name, phone number and email address included but these not not seem to be listed on the account. Is there a way I can import these to then be added onto the existing accounts that have already been set up instead of manually typing it all in.

Did you look at this section Importing clients and suppliers

Yes, I followed everything under that page to ensure I imported all of the information correctly, I had included the contact names, phone numbers and email addresses and ensured the correct header was allocated when the CSV has been uploaded but these did not get applied to the accounts when they were set up on Quickfile.

Please make sure top line of CSV import file is mapped to QF data fields, as in picture attached. I tried importing test client file to test QF account it worked, got all contact details too

Hello @alex94

Just to add to what has already been said above, it’s not possible to import just contact information for existing clients, but it can be done at the time of the client import as @FaradayKeynes has shown above.

If the columns are mapped all OK it should I without any issues, or it would show an error.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.