Integrating with a Stock Control system

Is there any way of been able to set the - Item, Unit Cost and Qty from the sales invoices so we could use them as a trigger through Zapier to Excel? Then we have a possibility to use Excel for basic stock control

Hi @RobPro

I just want to clarify what you are looking for here if I may?

Is it that you’re looking to include the items (including cost and quantity) into the Zapier trigger when a sales invoice is created?

Hi @QFMathew

Yes, a trigger for the Item, Unit Cost and Qty would be good as then we could set some sort of basic stock system up in Excel. Assuming the trigger holds the values?

I notice previously you have said that you wish to concentrate on the accounting side of things not stock. But for your customers that sell stock items using QuickFile it would be beneficial to know a stock figure.

Many thanks

Rob

Hi @QFMathew

Did we get anywhere with this?

Many thanks

Rob

Hi @RobPro

There’s no updates here I’m afraid. You may wish to post a separate request in #feature for this, so we can track it separately.

Hello All,
would you like to give it a try to https://smiels.com?.

An eCommerce platform that includes Inventory Management that looks a useful tool that QuickFile should be integrated is Shopify. There Shopify Lite subscription at USD9.00/month seems good value…