Is QuickFile right for me?

Hi
I am looking for a system that allows me to record digitally all books. Its for a small LTD company.
Will quick file allow me to submit returns? Also is there any payroll options payslips and real time Submissions?
Thanks

Hi @Mohmyster

QuickFile is primarily designed for small businesses so it should be suitable for a small limited company.

At present, tax returns aren’t supported, but with Making Tax Digital (MTD) on it’s way, we’re fully committed to ensuring QuickFile provides as much as possible for this. We’ve even released an example report for users to get an idea of how this will work.

You can read more about MTD and QuickFile here:

We do however currently support VAT returns and you can submit these electronically to HMRC.

We don’t have a built-in payroll solution, but QuickFile can be used with The Payroll Site which can automatically post payroll journals to your account. There’s more information on this in our guide here:

QuickFile is free to sign up, and remains free for the first 60 days, regardless of the size of your account. Even then, if your account is classed as L or XL, it’s just £45 + VAT per year. I believe the best thing for you to do is sign up and have a look at what we offer :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply
Finally does it have an inventory system ? For me to have control of inventory

Thanks I will be signing up today :blush:

… Stock control maybe with image, description, qty

Ideally looking for a platform to to as much as poss in one software

I’m sorry, we don’t have stock control built-in. We do however support Zapier, so you may find something that you can link up to QuickFile?

https://zapier.com/zapbook/quickfile/

Of course, this is an open forum so other users may be able to add their own suggestions here too

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.