Is there an outage on site?

Are you having DDoS issues again this evening as I cannot reach it again due to timeout? What are you doing about this issue?

Hi @Fotofabric

Everything is running fine on our end, and we successfully moved the service behind a DDoS mitigation service yesterday.

Are you experiencing this on just your account, or on the main web site too?

Same issue as last night I couldn’t access, but can now. I’d check my logs if I were you as it deffo wasn’t accesable

The issue may lie with your internet provider’s DNS settings. Some providers can take upto 72 hours to update their DNS settings fully. If they’re still pointing to our old IP address, then you won’t be able to access it.

There’s more information on this in my previous post.

We’re also continuing to monitor the situation, and everything is running smoothly.

One minute I can access it fine the next
This site can’t be reached
fotofabriclimited.quickfile.co.uk took too long to respond.

Forgive me but if it were simply a matter of pointing my browser at the new IP Address I wouldn’t get anything would I? What I am getting is access one moment & the above the next

I’m happy for you to PM me & you can Team Viewer on to take a look at what I’m looking at

As I mentioned above, it’s likely to be a DNS issue. I explained this in a bit more detail in the post I linked to:

If you’re running Windows 8 or 10, there’s also a workaround here which forces your computer to use a public DNS server, such as the one supplied by Google.

This should resolve itself in due course, but it does depend on your own computer, your internet provider and several other factors. However, I can confirm that system access has returned to normal as of this morning.

Still leaves me in the same boat for whatever reason. I cannot work.

Have you tried flushing your DNS or forcing the computer to use a public DNS server? If so, does this have any effect on your access, or does it still say it’s taking too long to respond?

Unfortunately, this isn’t something I’m able to offer. However, there are a few IT support companies on QuickFile who may be able to help with this. However, we have posted instructions on changing your DNS servers in this thread which you may wish to try. This has been successful for several users. Although, it should resolve itself shortly but does depend on your internet provider unfortunately.

I’m having the same issues. While logged in and navigating the site it just stops responding and times out.

Hi @Stephen_Blakey

As per my posts above, it’s likely to be a DNS issue unfortunately, which is out of our control. There are workarounds posted on the forum (linked to above) if you wished to try them, which has been successful for other users.

Yeah I kinda gathered that. just wanted to post :joy::joy::joy::joy: have you got the DNS reply saved to the clipboard ready for next person .

Ready and waiting :wink:

1 Like

Thank you I am back up and running. Thank you for great support.

1 Like

Glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.