Item headers on invoice

Hi there

I was wondering if it is possible to add a column into the invoice description headers.
So I would be looking at something like this…

Item, Description, Unit Cost (rate), Qty, Days (qty*rate), VAT and Total

If not I would settle for a combination of what already exits if it is possible just to change the names of the columns, like this…

Qty, Description, Unit Cost (rate), days, VAT and Total (rate*days)… The words ‘task’ & ‘item’ dont really apply, (hire based business).

Thanks in advance

Hi @darrenmcmahon

It’s not possible to change the columns (e.g. adding one), but you can change the headings.

It needs a bit of CSS to tweak it, but it is possible: CSS transformations

If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to let us know :slight_smile:

Job done, thank you.

Presumably its possible to do similar layout changes to statements and purchase orders so that they all look reasonably consistent ?

Thanks again

Hi @darrenmcmahon

It is possible, but it’s done a bit differently and requires a Power User Subscription. If you have a L or XL account, it’s likely you already have this.

If you go to Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation, you can edit the CSS for both Purchase Orders and Client Statements here.

Are there any particular changes you were looking to make? More than happy to help point you in the right direction if needed.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.