Language option for Portuguese

Hi there, love your software, and wondering if there is any chance for support for Portuguese (Continental Portuguese, not Brazilian Portuguese)???

It would be a great help.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi @wavetojoe

Thank you for the feedback!

The only part of the software that is translated is the invoice labels. We don’t specifically have any plans to expand the language options, but if you can help I can arrange for the files to be sent over and we’ll can certainly add it?

Yes, I can easily help. I have a network of Portuguese people I work with who can provide accurate translations.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe

I’ll ask my colleague @Glenn to send these to you. They may come through by private message - look out for a green icon in the top right hand corner by your avatar

The language file template is linked to on this thread.

You can download the file, add the Portuguese column and post back here.

Hey Glenn,
I am attaching the Portuguese translations. I hope this helps. I know I can’t be the only person in Portugal using your software.

Joe
Translations of Accounting Terms - Continental Portuguese.csv (934 Bytes)

Thanks Joe, leave this with me. I should hopefully be able to get this implemented in the next couple of days, will update shortly.

Great!!! Thanks very much!!!:grin:

Sorry, I bit later than planned but the template for Portuguese is now available to use on your invoices.

Let me know if there are any problems with the translation.

Hi Glenn, just had peek at the translations… a couple of tiny errors:
NOW: Custo Horário (GBP) Hours Linha total
SHOULD BE: Custo Horário (GBP) Horas Linha Total

Other than that, it’s great!!!

Joe

I’ve capitalised the T on “Total”, however it seems the column header for hours is overridden now in the invoice customisation area.

1. Go into Sales Menu >> Invoice Customisation.
  2. Click on the Itemised section to bring up the options.
  3. You should see an option there to save the time denomination name.

This however is a global setting so it will affect all invoices irrespective of the language. If this presents a problem we could consider ignoring this for non-English invoices.

ok, can we do that? See how it goes?

Ok we can have a look, although it may not be something we can address in the next couple of weeks as we are fully committed on other projects. I will however update you as soon as we’ve had a chance to look at this further.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.