Linking Dropbox to multiple QF accounts

Hi,

I’m trying to add multiple QF accounts to my dropbox qf receipts folder, they’re not uploading. It shouldn’t be a file size or type issue.Please can somebody have a look and let me know if I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Matthew

Hi @mconnell, all you need to do here is create sub-folders dedicated to each QF account in the

Quick File Receipts folder in Dropbox. You will use respective accounts numbers to name your sub-folders.

Example:

Dropbox >> Apps >> Quick File Receipts >> 6123456789

Also see here:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/dropbox-custom-folder-suffixes/3795

Hi Peter, thanks for the response - however I’ve done all that which is why I need someone to take a look at it.

Thanks,
Matthew

Hi @mconnell, in that case, since you reproduced all the steps and still unsuccessful, let us have a closer look and update you first thing tomorrow morning.

Please would you PM me your account number so we can take a closer look.

@mconnell I’ve just done a manual poll on your account (the one you passed over to Peter), but no files have been located, at least not where they should be. Are you able to send me a screenshot of the files including the folder path to me please? You can PM me this if you prefer.

BTW you mentioned an Affinity account number, Dropbox doesn’t work directly with Affinity so you shouldn’t use this number in your folder paths.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.