Linking PayPalback History

Hi Guys

Firstly I am new to Quick file. I have just done the first years accounts of my business and it was a nightmare so ive started this account and its looking like the next years accouns will be a breeze. I do a lot of paypal sales I want my entire back history of sales and not just from when I started the quickfile account onards is this possible ?

So in short I created my quickfile last week and its only importing PayPal transaction’s from last week onwards and I would like to go back a year or more

is this possible ??

Thanks in advance

Hi @krateandco

Welcome to QuickFile!

The PayPal feed, as I’m sure you’ll find, is a great way to keep on top of your transactions there. But it doesn’t work backwards unfortunately - it will only work from the date you set it up.

What you can do however is import a CSV file. Here’s a quick guide to get you going, but please let us know if you need further help!
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/importing-your-bank-statement/8823

:grinning:

Thanks for the reply

this is perfect

1 Like

It is possible, but note that if you import several hundred historical PayPal transactions in one go that may push your account into the “large” category, and you’ll have to take out a power user subscription (£45+VAT per year) to continue using QuickFile.

1 Like