Lloyds CSV import broken again?

Hi, I have tried to upload a statement from my Lloyds account (csv file), but I’m getting the ‘corrupt csv file’ error. I think this happened earlier in the year but you implemented a workaround. Any idea what’s going on, and how to fix it please?

We have not changed anything with the Lloyds import process for several months. The problem is that some CSV files issued by Lloyds are non-compliant (see here).

The solution is to just use a different format, QuickFile allows you to import QIF files which can also be downloaded from Lloyds. I am happy to look at the CSV but I suspect it will be the same problem issued in the previous thread.

Using QIF files worked perfectly, thanks Glenn.
It’s strange that I had the same problem with Lloyds csv files back in July but then it worked for a while.
So the actual problem with the csv files is that they have non-ASCII characters in? Has anyone tried to report this to Lloyds?

It seems that certain Lloyds CSVs work and others don’t, I think we need to test this a little more, but every time it takes a couple of hours to fully explore and it diverts us from other areas. It’s strange because we did implement some changes a few months back and we didn’t hear anything further on this, but in the last week these types of errors were reported on 2 occasions, so perhaps Lloyds have changed something on their end?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.