Multi-line invoice importing

9 months on and still no suggestion from Quickfile that they might even consider implementing this feature. I’m getting to the point of giving up and writing my own invoicing system to implement this feature.

Hi @maxkeogh

It’s still under consideration, although there’s nothing to share at this point.

If you did want to write your own app to do this, you’re more than welcome! We have an open API and even an app marketplace where you can share your app, if you wish to do so. Happy to help answer any questions on the API if needed (just start it as a separate thread)

In the meantime, if there are any updates to this feature request, we’ll update it here.

This thread hasn’t been updated. It looks like the ability to do multi-line sales imports is now available, you just need to use the same invoice number.
Unfortunately I think we are still waiting for this feature for the Purchase Invoice Import can QF advise if this is available shortly.

Hi @terman

You’re very correct - it has been added for sales invoices and we’ve updated our support guide to reflect this: Importing sales and purchase invoices

I don’t have any news to share on purchase invoices, yet, but watch this space and we’ll let you know if anything changes.