Multiple Affinity Accounts/Team member query

Hi,
I am just in the process of taking on 7 new businesses and putting them all on to quickfile. They currently have a bookkeeper who will also need access to all 7 clients, I have suggested that he will need his own quickfile affinity account to access the same 7 clients - is it possible for us both to have the same clients on our individual affinity platforms, or can I make him a team member of my affinity account but only allow him to see the 7 clients and not any of my other clients?
Thanks

Anna

At the moment I’m afraid a QuickFile account can only be linked to a single Affinity account. What you suggested with regards to adding the bookkeeper to your Affinity platform, but locking down access to only specific profiles is something we are keen to implement.

Right now I’m afraid it’s not possible, the only thing I can think of is having the bookkeeper manage these on a separate Affinity account with you as an extra user.

Ok, thanks.
Not ideal, but it may have to be the solution for now - have you any time scale on being able to lock down specific profiles, as it would help to be able to let junior staff only access to certain profiles too,

I’m hoping we can get this implemented in the next 6 weeks.

Thanks, that would be great
:smile:

@Anna

We now have a solution for you here…

In the team management area in Affinity you can select individual team members and explicitly set which accounts they can access.

See the following guide for more information:

Restricting Access in Affinity

Thanks, thats brilliant
:smile:
and thanks for letting me know!

Anna

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.