Multiple customised invoices

To whom it may concern

Is it possible to have more than one customised invoice? I want to manage all my invoicing within just one quickfile account but different invoices need different logos and contact details. It is the same business but different departments

Kind regards

Peter

Hi @EnochCollege

You may wish to take a look at the Trading Style feature which is available with the Power User Subscription:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/custom-trading-styles/8831

I was just about to open a query on this very topic when I see you beat me to it! :slight_smile:

This is the feature that I’m looking for and I remember hearing about it but cannot find it in my account. I found this previous thread, but could not seem to find a way to reopen it:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/unable-to-customise-invoice-with-custom-trading-style/10912

I can see that option in my account settings but it says I need a subscription when I already have one as I have a Large account.

Many thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick,

Are you able to post the web address that you’re seeing that subscription notice on please? Just looking for anything after the quickfile.co.uk/ part of the web address.

Obviously if you have the subscription it should work all OK.

I’ve also found a few accounts coming up for you, if you could also confirm the last 3 digits of your account number that would be great :slight_smile:

It is …co.uk/design and then the “Design Settings” tab.

Account ends “134”

Thanks.

Hi @CaptainNick

I’ve just taken a look at the account ending in 134, but there isn’t a Power User Subscription on this account. There was a trial, but this expired in December 2015. You can see all your subscriptions by going to Help >> Additional Services

There was a free bit just after you started charging for accounts and only one of mine was “L”, this one ending 134 but I then paid the subscription fee. There’s even a thread I opened on here as it took a while for me to be able to see the invoice! :grin:

I’ll send you a private message now to get some more info off you. Look for a green notification in the top right hand corner