Multiple invoice templates

We would like a standard invoice for posting (this doesn’t need as much info as we print on letterheads), but we would also like another invoice for emailing (as this isn’t on a letterhead it misses a lot of our info). Is it possible (or will it be possible) to save multiple invoice templates?

Hi @DinahJones

It’s not possible to have multiple invoice templates at the moment without using the multiple trading styles feature (available for Power Users).

I will however leave your thread open for other users to add their comments and vote too.

Hi

Would we be able to use this option so that we could change the headings of Estimates to Proforma Invoice and back again, easily, depending on what was required - also, the delivery note screen prints out with the heading of Estimate rather than delivery note (unless i’m doing something wrong?) Would this also enable me to change that?
And finally - can I upgrade just one of my clients to Power user without losing them from my affinity dashboard?
Thanks
Anna
:smiley:

Hi @Anna

You can use Trading Styles to configure specific invoice/estimate headers but only for specific clients. Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for?

It sounds like a problem with your delivery note template, if you PM me your account details I can take a look for you.

Yes this is possible, adding a Power User Subscription to an account won’t affect the Affinity link in any way.