New Dashboard

The suggestion for the “Receipt Hub” in that grey box is because at the moment an area of the dashboard that is unused, with some formatting that would separate this still seems a good use of the space.

Some of that space is used here as I have a couple of custom nominals displayed, and I know other accounts have quite a few so that empty space won’t actually be empty.

Hi Lurch,
Could I may just ask you how you got the nominals displayed in that area?

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks a lot lurch. I was looking quite a while for that and at the end it was so simple. I just couldn’t see it. Anyway, thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Hi. Apologies if this has been asked before but I am new to Quickfile.
I would like to know if it is possible to configure the Sales and Purchasing tabs on the Dashboard (ie the graphs specifically)?
Our business has two income streams. One from invoices which appear in the graph but we also have other income which we do not invoice for and so does not appear.
I was wondering if it would be possible, for example, to configure the nominal codes which contribute to the figures in the graph? That way, we could add the missing figures.
I guess for us, the true Sales and Purchases figures are not that useful and maybe Income and Expenditure would be a better way to look at things.
Many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.