New Requirement to pay for Large and XL Files

I have an Account with a total of 600 entries but have been asked to pay £54 … the file is not a large File so is this request correct ??

What are you counting within that 600 “entries” - the count is based on the nominal ledgers, not the bank statements or invoices etc. Each sales or purchase invoice is at least two nominal ledger entries (more if you have lines in different categories or you are VAT registered) and each bank statement transaction is another two.

So every entry I make either a Credit or a Purchase is counted as two entries … So technically you only get 500 entries …
is that what you mean ?

Hi @Jayg3871

As @ian_roberts explained, it counts the number of ledger entries - this could be bank entries, invoices, purchases, journals etc.

If you are using just invoices and purchase invoices, and tagging their payments from the bank accounts, then this would create multiple entries, depending on how many nominal codes are being used. However, the count only takes the last 12 months into consideration.

Have you paid for the subscription, or are you unable to log in at the moment? If you can log in, you can view how the count is made up in your account by going to Account Settings > Company Settings, and clicking on the little magnify glass:

I posted an example in the sticky thread announcing this change:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/important-changes-affecting-large-and-extra-large-accounts/8260/125?u=ian_roberts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.