Paypal feed not importing transactions

Hi

I am new to QuickFile and I set up a PayPal integration yesterday. I checked just now and no transaction have appeared (despite it saying that it would update overnight).

Can anyone help with what I may have done wrong? I used the automatic merchant program on the Banking dropdown.

Many thanks

A

Hi Gempjd,

It is difficult to say whats wrong from distance. 1st: Did you follow the steps in the link below?

2nd: Was there any transaction on your paypal account yesterday, did customer pay you or did you pay something yesterday? If you had no transaction yesterday then there is nothing to show in your paypal merchant account on quickfile. The auto-feed uploads only transaction from the day before. All other transaction before that day you have to enter manually, I think. It depends on your circumstances but you can also ad an opening balance. But if you need every single transaction you can upload all your paypal transaction data (as csv or so) to quickfile.
I hope this helps

1 Like

Ah! OK thanks. That explains it. I didn’t realise it wouldn’t upload previous transactions.

Thank you

A

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.