Quickfile for Sole Trader with 2 businesses

Before signing up, I want to check if Quickfile work for me for my circumstances.

I am a sole trader with 2 separate businesses, I would like the the business details to be different on the invoices for each business. I have one bank account for the 2 businesses but 2 Stripe accounts, one for each business, so I would like the Stripe feed to connect to 2 separate accounts. Would this be possible?

Thanks,
Peter

Hello @petermac

Are the businesses 2 separate legal entities or just 2 different trading styles?

I would like the Stripe feed to connect to 2 separate accounts. Would this be possible?

Only one account can be linked at a time

Hi,
If you have 2 separate business, then you will need 2 quickfile accounts with 2 different email addresses. Alternatively, you could use affinity to be able to see both business under one login.

You can certainly connect the right stripe account to the right quickfile account.
I am not completely sure with your one bank account for both quickfile accounts, but theoretical it should be possible. But to be honest to keep things simple I would open a second bank account so you have 1 for each business.

If you have two trades under one business, then you only need one quickfile account, and you can use 2 different trading styles. The downside, as far as I know you can only connect 1 stripe account to a quickfile account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.