QuickFile server access being denied

Good morning, Our receipt hub does not seem to be working on any profile. Has anybody have the same problem?
Thanks

Same issue here. Just came up with log in details but will not allow entry to server.

1 Like

Morning @oneillms and @drew4

Thank you for this, we are aware of ongoing issues regarding access as well as a few other things such as the receipt hub. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please keep an eye on our status page where we will post further updates: Cannot connect to Server | QuickFile: System Health

We have been checking the sync using webhooks. The last webhook sent was yesterday 2 Feb 2022 and all the changes done today are not synced as webhooks have not been sent.

In the webhooks page I see a “Queued Webhooks: 15” but I cananot see what do these contain.

Why are the webhooks not sending?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @gfieraru

Thank you for this, there has been an issue identified with a server which is causing a number of problems at the moment.

Please keep an eye on our status page for further updates: Cannot connect to Server | QuickFile: System Health

Maybe I am doing something wrong but the Banking search function does not work in the “reference” field. Tells me No Transactions Found". I have tried part words, full words, cap sensitive words and the full description in the Reference field search box. Also tried adding a date range. The other search criteria appear to work

Hi @RIJ

Thank you for this, there has been an issue identified with a server which is causing a number of problems at the moment.

Please keep an eye on our status page for further updates: Cannot connect to Server | QuickFile: System Health

1 Like

Hi thanks for reply. No problem will wait it out.

1 Like

No bank searches are working today, using a full word, partial word with or without an asterisk, not even using a full bank entry. No transaction show

Hi @George_H

Thank you all for your patience, we should now be back up and running :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Excellent. yes all good. Much appreciated for your help

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.