QuickFile Sync - first stage issue

Hi there,

I am currently having issues when trying to initially sync my Staling Bank account to my quickfile account.

I input my account number… followed by my phone number, yet I’m presented with this message - We were unable to validate your request, please try again.

As the message states, I try again… and again… I try different phone numbers yet but have no luck.

I believe the issue is with my account number which I know is certainly correct.

Can anyone advise or help?

Thanks

Hi @NatashaH,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems logging in. Have you tried logging in to online banking separately? Are you able to log in successfully then?

Sorry, when you say logging into the online banking separately, what do you mean? on the starling bank app? Yeah I can go in and out of the online banking fine… but my issue is with quickfile.

im just a little confused as I cant get it to send a notification through? The issue is with quickfile not letting me go any further when inputting my account number and phone number in.

@NatashaH,

Sorry, I meant can you log in using your details outside of QuickFile, I just wanted to make sure that your log in works as you said you tried different phone numbers.

Hi @NatashaH

The notification is required on your phone so you can select the correct account in the Starling app, and grant access. Without this, Starling won’t grant us access to any transactions.

When you enter your account number and phone number, Starling will send you the notification. If you’re not seeing this, I would suggest contacting Starling to see if they can see why this isn’t being sent.

Hi NatashaH,
Did you use the account number shown on your debit card?
Also, did you use the mobile phone number (\without the first 0) from the mobile device on which your Starling app is running? Because you will get the notification through your app.

Here is more info (in case you haven’t seen this page)

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.