Receipt download/document management area

Hi there- REALLY struggling here and wasted so much time today reading through your support notes. I cannot find Document Management Area on my Dashboard Menu. Document Manager/Management does not exist on any of my menu options.
Please can you provide a super simple guide to how you download your receipt scans. I’ve done it before, but I’m afraid the UX for this particular feature is flawed- surely should sit in the receipt hub as an option?

Hi @musech

We’ve recently made some changes to the left hand menu being hidden (more details can be found here), so admittedly this can be a little tricky. This was only updated yesterday so any feedback will be taken on board, and I’ll certainly pass yours on to our dev team.

If you expand the left hand menu, the document manager can be found in several places, including the dashboard:

And the receipt hub:

I hope that helps!

I did reply directly to the feedback you left here.

It’s in the Document Management area as the download doesn’t contain just receipts, Receipt Hub is an extension of the Document Manager.

The collapse of the left hand menu is a recent change, we’ll consider adding a link to the document management area in the horizontal menu to aid discoverability.

Brilliant- all sorted thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.