Recent changes to invoice template

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that my invoice layout was updated, and it now has some of the box headings highlighted with colour (green in this instance).

Today I have printed an invoice to send in the post, and I’ve now noticed that the ‘From’ and ‘To’ address boxes have moved. The From address used to be at the top, and the To address was below, but they are now side by side so I can no longer use a window envelope as the From address is most prominent in the window.

Is there any way I can change this?

Thanks

Hi @gl040

We haven’t made any changes on our end. Is there anyone else with access to your account who may have made these changes? Have you changed your template style at all which may have caused this?

Hi Mathew

Only my wife and I have access to the account; well mainly my wife, and neither of us have made any changes. The changes seemed to coincide with one of your overnight maintenance messages, so we didn’t think anything of it.

Are you able to provide instructions on how to change the layout, as I can’t remember how I originally did it? I think we were using a template, but now when I look there is only one template available called Standard, and that has the addresses side by side.

Thanks for your help.

Hi @gl040,

There is a guide on customising your invoice : Customising your invoice design This hopefully will help you. If you are still having problems then please don’t hesitate to get in touch :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link Beth. Unfortunately that’s not helped at all. I’ve tried clicking on each box to change the details, but the end result is still the same.

How do I get to the Invoice Style Gallery section mentioned in that link, as I think my invoices are now using the Eco template - the headings are highlighted in green and the addresses are side by side which is how mine now look, meaning I can’t use window envelopes.

Hi @gl040,

Sorry the link didn’t help you. The invoice style gallery should be available from the invoice preview screen.

To re-arrange the boxes you would need to customise the CSS - @QFMathew should be able to help you with this :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.