Seeking ad-hoc accountancy advice for QuickFile newcomer

Sadly my long serving account has passed away since I recommenced trading last year and with only a basic knowledge of bookkeeping, I am seeking ad-hoc accountancy advice for the following:

SHORT TERM

1. Advice in relation to ‘tagging’ new transactions in QuickFile (only 40 transactions over the last 6 months already imported via Yodlee)

2. Assistance with generating VAT returns for the previous and current quarter (HMRC agree to late filing so that prior errors can be corrected)

3. Advice with rectifying unintentional errors where VAT was mistakenly charged (and paid) for EU acquisitions.

LONG TERM

1. Submission of Annual Year End Accounts (this will include carrying forward losses / liabilities etc from when company became inactive from 2012 until recommencing trading last year)

2. Separate advice in relation to filing Self Assessment tax return for simple non-vat sole trader / self employed accounts entered into separate QuickFile account.

As will become apparent, both entities (ltd and s/e) have very little turnover and activity which is why a ‘pay-as-you-go’ arrangement for time spent would be preferable over a ‘fixed fee’ for performing specific services.

Should this be of interest, please contact me via the forum or the details below.

Many thanks,
Mark

E: info@markwyllie.com
T: 07831834492

Hi @Mark_Wyllie

Hopefully one of the accountants who uses the forum will pick this thread up for you shortly and hopefully be able to help.

In the meantime, we do have a panel of accountants that you can contact from within your QuickFile account itself. You can access this by going to "Need Help with your Bookkeeping? on your Dashboard: