Self Billing with Sub Contractors

November 9, 2018 6:09 AM

Hi

I am trying to create a way to have sub contractors weekly invoices completed by ourselves (self billing) is there a way in the standard version of quickfile or is it better to create individual accountants per subby managed through affinity?

The affinity customers will not own the accounts set up, they will be managed by main contractor, so billing address will have to entered on set up, the subby will have own accountants.

Will need to send/email a copy of the subby invoice to them.

CIS invoicing per subby into the main company accounts, these CIS deductions need to be recorded for main contractor/company submissions.

Subby Invoice pushed into main company account

Best way to manage time records/invoices hard scanned /pdf companys in to the main company account (is the only way to scan directly into the main company accounts? Each subby has to show location project ref time in time off site time on site and the day they do this by filling in time sheet the purpose is for H&S and to provide us with a recorded of who was were and when.

I hope this makes sense

Hi @pelican

I don’t think Affinity would be the best approach with this, as each account would be treated as a separate business, and if attached to an Affinity account, would also be chargeable.

There isn’t a built in function for this unfortunately, but I will leave this thread open for other users to add their suggestions for this.

What would be the cost for say 10 small accounts? they are sole traders.

For Affinity, the prices are also based on account size like the Power User Subscription. However, the billing does work slightly differently, in that it’s based on the number of days it’s connected too.

There’s more details here: Billing Explained
And you can find a calculator here: http://www.quickfile.co.uk/home/affinitypricing

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.